- Just now - Jonathan, 34, in NY got $1M coverage, $34/mo
- 2 min. ago - Brian, 38, in GA got $350K coverage, $28/mo
- 5 min. ago - Katherine, 29, in WI got $500K coverage, $26/mo
- Just now - Mike, 41, in NY got $1.5M coverage, $39/mo
- 8 min. ago - Brian, 36, in CA got $550K coverage, $24/mo
- 10 min. ago - Serena, 32, in OH got $500K coverage, $39/mo
- Just now - Jake, 41, in GA got $750K coverage, $30/mo
- 15 min. ago - Joel, 30, in ME got $400K coverage, $22/mo
- 10 min. ago - Beth, 48, in FL got $1M coverage, $40/mo
- Just now - Gwen, 28, in TX got $1.2M coverage, $39/mo
- 5 min. ago - Tyler, 37, in CA got $500K coverage, $24/mo
- 10 min. ago - Jennifer, 31, in NM got $875K coverage, $39/mo
Why people choose PolicyGenius
Compare top insurers to
find the best rate
The best tool to calculate exactly how much life insurance you need
Experts managing the application process to save you money
3 ways we make life insurance easy for you
Accurate estimate of your coverage needs
Our calculator takes you step-by-step to figure out how much term life insurance you need
Instant comparisons to save you money
Compare the top term life insurance policies to get the most affordable coverage for you
Easy application process
Our experts manage the application process to make sure you get the right coverage. Think of us as a free independent advisor working for you. Remember insurance rates are regulated, so you won't get a cheaper price by going directly to the insurer
Our clients rate us 9.7/10 on
Life Insurance Company Reviews
We've done the research for you.
Recent blog articles in 'Life Insurance'
How to pick a life insurance company
Buying a life insurance policy isn’t the same as buying a TV or a kitchen table or some other consumer good. Buying a life insurance policy is like buying a promise.
How to compare and buy life insurance
For most of us, the idea of shopping for life insurance is about as appealing as finding a snake in our toilet...
How life insurance underwriters assess health issues
Six years ago, John had a heart attack. It shook him up – financially and emotionally – and he decided to completely change his life...
Why your employer’s group life insurance isn’t enough
When you’re applying for a new job or considering a move from your current job, it’s important to consider the health benefits your employer offers...