- Selection of riders available to personalize your coverage
- Annual Payment Discount - 4%
- Payment methods available - Check; Auto bank draft; Credit card only for first payment
- Is coverage available without a medical exam? - No
- What is the rule for converting the policy? - Conversions are allowable for the level premium term period less two years subject to an age maximum of 70 years old. Conversions for the first five (5) years will be allowed to an expanded set of products, which today includes all of our currently marketed products except Survivor UL, Survivor Term and Single Premium VUL. After five (5) years, conversion can take place only to a limited basic set of products.
- Is temporary coverage available? - Yes, up to $1,000,000.
Riders are additions to your overall life insurance policy that turn a basic life insurance policy into something that covers more circumstances.
- Child Protection Rider - Provides death benefit protection for all natural, adopted and stepchildren with ages ranging from as young as 15 days old through 18 years old — rather than purchasing individual policies for each child.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider - Advances part of the death benefit (up to 60% of the policy's death benefit or $1 million, whichever is less) if you’ve been confined to a nursing home for 6 months and are expected to be in the nursing home permanently or you’ve been diagnosed with a terminal illness with a max life expectancy of 6 months.
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider - Provides coverage that pays an additional death benefit if your death results from an accident. - Applicants ages 18 – 60 are eligible for the rider, with coverage and premiums ending at age 65. Your additional coverage can range from $1,000 to $250,000.