- Selection of riders available to personalize coverage
- Annual Payment Discount - 2%
- Payment methods available - Check; Auto bank draft; Credit cards for first payment only (CC not availble in all states)
- Is coverage available without a medical exam? - No
- What is the rule for converting the policy? - The policy is convertible until the earlier of the end of the term or to age 70.
- Is temporary coverage available? - Yes, up to $1,000,000.
Riders are additions to your overall life insurance policy that turn a basic life insurance policy into something that covers more circumstances.
- Child Protection Rider - Provides life insurance coverage for all eligible children. Covers all current & future dependent children (ages 15 days - 18 years old) in one rider. Available coverage of $1,000 - $10,000.
- Disability Income Rider - If you become totally disabled as a result of a qualifying event, you will not have to pay premiums for a fixed period of time (after a 180 day waiting period). Rider is for the life of the policy. This will terminate at the insured's attained age 65 or upon termination of this rider, if sooner.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider - Allows you to receive a portion of the death benefit if you are diagnosed with a qualifying terminal illness.