- Competitive underwriting for a range of health conditions
- Selection of riders available to personalize your coverage
- Annual Payment Discount - 5%
- Payment methods available - Check; Auto bank draft; No credit cards accepted
- Is coverage available without a medical exam? - No
- What is the rule for converting the policy? - The policy is convertible during the first 10 years of the policy, or until age 70 (whichever comes first).
- Is temporary coverage available? - Yes, up to $1,000,000.
Riders are additions to your overall life insurance policy that turn a basic life insurance policy into something that covers more circumstances.
- Disability Income Rider - If you become totally disabled as a result of a qualifying event for at least 6 consecutive months, premiums are waived.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider - If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 12 months to live, you can access up to 50% of the policy’s death benefit (up to a max of $1 million).