- Competitive underwriting for higher policy amounts (over $1 million); "sweet spot" is applicants ages 35-55
- Healthy lifestyle credits program to improve underwriting class for applicants
- Annual Payment Discount - 5%
- Payment methods available - Check; Auto bank draft; No credit cards accepted
- Is coverage available without a medical exam? - No
- What is the rule for converting the policy? - The policy is convertible until the earlier of the end of the term or to age 70. Conversion to guaranteed universal life products available only after 2nd anniversary of term policy.
- Is temporary coverage available? - Yes, up to $1,000,000.
Riders are additions to your overall life insurance policy that turn a basic life insurance policy into something that covers more circumstances.
- Child Protection Rider - Provides life insurance coverage for all eligible children at issue with coverage available between $5,000 and $25,000.
- Disability Income Rider - If you become totally disabled as a result of a qualifying event, premiums are waived (subject to rider limitations).