- Very competitive underwriting and fast track process for younger applicants with no significant health history
- Annual Payment Discount - 8%
- Payment methods available - Check; Auto bank draft (for monthly payments only); No credit cards accepted
- Is coverage available without a medical exam? - No
- What is the rule for converting the policy? - If issued before age 65, the policy is convertible until the earlier of the end of the term period or on the age 70 policy anniversary.
- Is temporary coverage available? - Yes, up to $1,000,000.
Riders are additions to your overall life insurance policy that turn a basic life insurance policy into something that covers more circumstances.
- Disability Income Rider - If you become totally disabled as a result of a qualifying event, premiums are waived if you become totally disabled (after a 6 month waiting period).
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider - Provides payment of all, or a portion, of the death benefit if you are diagnosed with a qualifying terminal illness (12 months, or 24 months in some states, max life expectancy).