- Very competitive underwriting for a range of health conditions, including favorable ratings for substandard health profiles
- Annual Payment Discount - 5%
- Payment methods available - Check; Auto bank draft (for monthly payments only); Credit card only for first payment (and not available in all states)
- Is coverage available without a medical exam? - No
- What is the rule for converting the policy? - If issued before age 66, the policy is convertible until the earlier of the end of the term period or up to age 70. If issued at age 66 or later, policies are convertible during the first 5 policy years
- Is temporary coverage available? - Yes, up to $1,000,000.
Riders are additions to your overall life insurance policy that turn a basic life insurance policy into something that covers more circumstances.
- Child Protection Rider - Provides life insurance coverage for all eligible children (up to the child's 25th birthday).
- Disability Income Rider - If you become totally disabled as a result of a qualifying event, premiums are waived (after a 6 month waiting period). Rider ends at age 65.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider - You can accelerate up to 75% of the death benefit (up to a max of $500,000) if you've been diagnosed with a qualifying terminal illness.